Efficiency-Boosting Commercial and Industrial Roof Insulation
Commercial roof insulation may not be your first thought when you think of a roofing system. But when properly installed by Energy Efficient Roofing & Construction, it is the unsung hero of building and business owners. That’s because high-performance sloped or flat roof insulation is vital in preventing heat transfer, regulating temperatures, increasing energy efficiency, and lessening the workload of HVAC equipment and business-critical machinery.
Since 2009, our commercial flat roof insulation services have helped Dallas-Fort Worth area organizations control their utility costs and keep their facilities comfortable during the brutal summer and cold winter. EERC does that by installing the highest quality insulated systems produced by industry-leading manufacturers.
Hassle-Free Commercial Roof Insulation Services
Far too often, building owners put off having their commercial roofing system serviced because they’re afraid of downtime or operational disruptions. What they don’t realize is that unattended insulation issues can quickly lead to complex roof repairs or even premature replacement. When you choose EERC as your commercial or industrial roof insulation installer, we work with you to choose service times that minimize disruption to your business so that you can continue operations as usual and avoid the unnecessary investment in extensive maintenance or installation services.
Schedule Your Free Commercial Roof Insulation Inspection or Consultation
If you notice signs of failing commercial roofing insulation or want to learn more about how it can lower your utility costs and keep your building comfortable, contact Energy Efficient Roofing & Construction. We provide complimentary inspections and consultations to ensure your business is equipped with the right insulation products and strategy.
Signs Your Commercial Roof Insulation Is Failing
Because you typically don’t look at your commercial roofing insulation daily, it’s often difficult to see any problems with it. However, some common signs indicate your insulation is failing or insufficient, including:
- Rising utility bills: Commercial roof insulation problems reveal themselves during the temperature extremes of the DFW area’s summer and winter months. If your bills skyrocket at these times, it often means there’s an issue with your insulation boards or the insulation itself.
- Inconsistent inside temperatures: If you’re running the AC on full blast and your space still feels farm, muggy, or humid, the chances are your commercial roof insulation isn’t doing its job. EERC can help you choose between and install closed cell, foam, or polyiso insulation.
- Moist, humid conditions: A classic sign of failing commercial roof insulation is condensation on windows, equipment, or even puddling on the floor. This also leads to uncomfortable, humid inside conditions that negatively affect your staff, customers, and equipment.
- Holes, leaks, or damage to your roof surface: Whether it’s a shingle or roof membrane system, your roof is designed to protect the interior of your building. If you’ve recently experienced leaks or discovered punctures or tears in your roof, moisture may be getting in and damaging your insulation.
- You have an older facility: Before the 1980s, many commercial buildings were constructed without insulation or had a minimal amount used.
- Allergic reactions or illness: Wet insulation is a breeding ground for allergens and bacteria. If your staff is missing or complaining of allergies and illness, have EERC out to inspect your insulation.
Does Insurance Cover Commercial Roofing Insulation Damages?
Typically, insurance policies do not cover the normal wear and tear experienced by insulation. But if your EPS, XPS, foam insulation, cover boards, or other elements are impaired because of storm damage or other covered perils, your policy likely covers it.
EERC specializes in insurance claim roofing services. We have close working relationships with many providers throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth area, and our trained inspectors know precisely what to look for during your free inspection. If we find signs of storm damage, we work with you as a partner throughout the entire claims process. EERC ensures you maximize your policy and limit out-of-pocket expenses to only those required by law.
Let’s Discuss Your Roof Insulation Needs
"*" indicates required fields