Have Your Home Assessed by Certified Roof Inspectors
When your home’s roof is leaking, has damaged roofing materials, or was exposed to severe weather, having a residential roof inspection is your first step towards fixing the problem. But not all inspections of your roof are equal. Some DFW area roofing contractors look up at your roof, maybe spend a couple of minutes walking around and then write you up a bid to make repairs. At Energy Efficient Roofing & Construction, we provide comprehensive, free roofing inspections that meticulously examine your entire property.
Without identifying the source of a leak or problem, you’re susceptible to a never-ending string of ineffective repairs or a costly, premature roof replacement. Having performed countless roof inspections in Dallas-Fort Worth, EERC’s team has the hands-on experience and trained eye to identify even the most hidden and subtle damages. During your evaluation, our certified roof inspectors take notes and photographs and compile them into an inspection report. The report gives a full assessment of each element of your roofing and home’s exterior. Based on our findings, we consult with you to ensure the ideal solutions are used to end your roofing problems.
Signs You Need a Residential Roof Inspection
Old age and interior water damage are the most obvious sign of a roofing problem. Still, many other signs indicate you should contact EERC to schedule a free roof inspection, including:
- Loose, cracked, or missing shingles, metal panels, tiles, slate, or synthetics
- Shingle granules near downspouts or in your gutters
- Poor drainage system performance
- Suddenly rising utility bills or difficulties with regulating internal temperatures
- Sagging areas of the roof or gutters
- Algae or mold growth
- Severe weather like hail, heavy winds, or freezing affected your area
- Rusted or missing flashings
- It’s been over a year since a certified roof inspector evaluated your system
EERC’s Roof Inspection Checklist
To provide you with the most accurate and comprehensive information in your inspection report, each residential roof inspection we perform follows these steps:
- Examination of your home’s interior to search for signs of leaks, ventilation issues, or insulation failures
- Review of exterior elements like decking, walls, flashings, and chimneys
- Examination of your drainage system
- Analysis of pipe collars, vents, skylights, and solar panel connections
- Examination of materials
- Study of siding, fascia, and soffits
- Creation of inspection report
- Consultation with you to discuss finding and solutions
Schedule Your Free Residential Roof Inspection Today
Take the first step in protecting your family and home from a damaged roof system by scheduling a free inspection with EERC. Our inspection services are no obligation and provide peace of mind knowing your home has been appropriately looked over.
Your Single-Source Roofing Company in the Dallas Fort-Worth Metroplex
EERC does far more than provide industry-leading residential roof inspections. We also offer repair, replacement, and maintenance services that ensure your roof is continually at peak performance. We back all our work with a total system guarantee that covers parts and labor. Additionally, we are a GAF-certified contractor, which enables us to offer lifetime warranties on all materials they produce.
As a fully licensed, insured, and bonded general contractor, EERC can also provide general contracting services for your house. While performing your residential roofing services, we can also repair any interior or exterior damage ranging from patching drywall to installing HVAC equipment. Being your single-source provider is one of the many ways we go above and beyond to deliver the ultimate customer experience and satisfaction.
Full-Service General Contracting Services
Explore our contracting services to find out how we can provide your home with complete solutions.
Let’s Discuss Your Residential Roof Inspection Needs
"*" indicates required fields