Asphalt shingles remain the most common roofing material in the area and throughout the country. Still, residential metal roofing in Dallas-Fort Worth is quickly growing in popularity—and for good reasons. Whether standing seam, stone-coated steel, or any other type of metal roof, metal is among the most attractive, durable, and long-lasting roofing systems we install, repair, replace, and maintain at Energy Efficient Roofing & Construction.
Residential metal roofing offers excellent protection against the heavy winds, hail, and temperature extremes in DFW. EERC’s on-site roll forming capabilities enable us to custom fabricate your roofing, creating a more leak-resistant line of defense for your home and family. And because residential metal roofing colors are customizable, your home can have the exact look and feel you’ve always dreamed of. We also back our services with an industry-leading total system guarantee and the most comprehensive manufacturers’ material warranties available.
If your residential metal roof is nearing the end of its serviceable life or was negatively affected by a severe weather event, you don’t necessarily have to replace it. EERC offers residential metal roof coating services as a cost-effective way to extend the life of your roof, gain energy savings, and protect against issues like ponded water.
If you’re considering a new standing seam metal roof for residential purposes or need to stop a leak, reach out to EERC. We offer free inspections and consultations to learn more about your roof and discuss your best options for residential metal roofing in Dallas-Fort Worth.
EERC’s expert residential metal roofing services allow you to experience the many benefits of standing seam and R panel, galvanized steel roofs, including:
- Service life: Residential metal roofs typically last 70 years or more when properly installed and maintained by EERC.
- Energy efficiency: The extended lifespan isn’t the only way you save money by having EERC install your metal roof. Residential metal roofing reflects UV rays, which prevents your home from heating up during the brutal summer months. The efficiency of residential metal roofing significantly reduces utility costs and makes your home more comfortable in all weather conditions.
- Durability: Residential metal roofing in Dallas-Fort Worth must withstand the various challenges of the area’s weather. Metal systems don’t crack or corrode and, depending on the specific type of metal system installed, can be impact-, growth-, and fire-resistant. Standing seam metal roofs for residential use also offer superior leak and wind protection.
- Environmentally friendly: Unlike many other types of roofing, metal roofs are fully recyclable and made of recycled materials.
- Aesthetics: Metal roofing is a visually pleasing material that boosts curb appeal. And because it is fully customizable, EERC can give your home the exact look you’ve always pictured.
While it’s true that metal roofs offer tremendous strength and durability, they’re not indestructible. If storm damage or a catastrophic event left your roof worse for the wear, your homeowner’s insurance likely covers the cost of repairs or replacement. Following a damaging event or noticing leaks, reach out to EERC to schedule a free inspection.
Our team of licensed and certified roofing contractors meticulously inspect your roof, documenting and photographing signs of damage. Using this information, we compile an inspection report and consult with you to determine if filing an insurance claim is in your best interest. If so, we act as your partner during each process step.
When you choose EERC as your partner for insurance claim repairs or replacement, you have the comfort of knowing your policy is maximized and out-of-pocket expenses reduced to only your legally required deductible.