Boost the Curb Appeal and Performance of Your Roof With Slate Roofing Tiles
Slate roofing brings together everything a Dallas-Fort Worth homeowner could ask for from a residential roofing system—beauty, performance, value, and longevity. As experienced slate roofing contractors, Energy Efficient Roofing & Construction provides installation, repair, replacement, and maintenance services to help ensure you make the most of your slate roof investment.
While the upfront costs of a slate roof installation may be higher than asphalt shingle roofing, the 100+ years of service life and low maintenance needs of these systems add tremendous long-term value. Additionally, slate tiles are very energy efficient, which drives down your utility costs. EERC backs all slate roofing installations with an industry-leading total system guarantee and advanced manufacturer warranties to further enhance the value of your roofing solution.
Schedule Your Free Slate Roof Inspection
If you’re considering a slate roof installation or need repairs, reach out to EERC to schedule a free inspection or consultation. During your appointment, we assess the condition of your existing roof and learn your objectives and budget to help determine if slate is the ideal roofing material for your home.
The Benefits of Installing Slate Roofing
A proper slate roof installation by EERC provides several benefits to Dallas Fort-Worth metroplex homeowners, including:
- Superior lifespan: Barring a catastrophic event, a slate roof installation is the only roof install you’ll need for as long as you live in your home. When properly maintained, slate roofs last up to 150 years.
- Incredible durability: Slate roofing tiles are as close to indestructible as a roofing material can be. Natural slate is made of stone, which can withstand even severe weather conditions and is mold-, wind-, and fire-resistant.
- Low maintenance: Because of their durability, slate tiles require little attention. EERC checks for missing or loose slate roofing elements during an inspection or maintenance trip, but otherwise, a slate tile roof requires minimal maintenance.
- Timeless Appeal: As long-lasting and durable as slate is, it’s probably most well known for its aesthetic appeal. Real slate is available in multiple colors, and synthetic slate roofing tiles offer even more choices to give your home the precise look you’ve always dreamed of.
- Eco-friendliness: Slate is a sustainable, eco-friendly roofing material. When a natural slate roof does reach the end of its serviceable life, it is replaced with no adverse effects on the environment. Modern synthetic slate is recyclable and causes far less waste than asphalt roofing materials.
A Slate Roofing Installation Reduces Utility Costs
Slate roofing does an incredible job of regulating home temperatures. With a slate system, your HVAC equipment doesn’t work nearly as hard to heat and cool your house during the harsh winter storms and brutal summer months of the DFW area. The result is a more comfortable home for your family with substantially lower utility bills to pay each month.
Insurance Claim Assistance for Slate Repairs or Replacement
If storm damage or another covered peril leaves your slate roof in need, EERC is here to help. We start by offering free slate roofing tile inspections to assess the condition of your roof. During our meticulous inspection, we document and photograph signs of covered damage and compile the information into an inspection report.
If our certified slate roofing contractors determine an insurance claim is an appropriate solution to return your system to peak performance, we act as your partner throughout the claims process. We have over 13 years of experience helping our customers maximize their policies and reduce roofing costs to only the policy’s legally required deductible.
Let’s Discuss Your Slate Roof Needs
"*" indicates required fields